Meisekimu
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~Your Otaku paradise, where it's too good to be true~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Your Top 3 Favorite Anime and Why

Go down 
+4
SapphireRouge
Xeico
Vicious
Shiori Kimura
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Shiori Kimura
Admin
Shiori Kimura

Your Top 3 Favorite Anime and Why Empty
PostSubject: Your Top 3 Favorite Anime and Why   Your Top 3 Favorite Anime and Why I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 10:56 am

Post your top 3 favorite anime and WHY.

I'll go first.

1. Rurouni Kenshin = classic. This was what got me into anime (although I've seen other anime before this, I didn't care so much about it). And it was also during this time I was into sword play. Lol. So when I watched this anime, it just clicked. RuroKen is my top 1 favorite. XD

2. Lovely Complex = My favorite shoujo before was Fruits Basket, until I watched/read this. I liked the story and how it portrayed the relationship of Otani and Koizumi. I also liked the idea of a tall girl and a short guy. Something different. Haha! Also, I like Kaisai dialect and Lovely Complex is full of Kansai dialect since it's set in Osaka.

3. Ranma 1/2 = Another classic! The very first anime I watched, and I didn't know what anime was that time. Lol. After watching Rurouni Kenshin, I looked for Ranma 1/2 and watched all the episodes including the OAV. I love this for its humor.

Your turn!
Back to top Go down
http://flavors.me/shiorikimura
Vicious

Vicious

PostSubject: My top 3   Your Top 3 Favorite Anime and Why I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 3:06 am

1.Gundam= I'm definitely into mech shows, I first seen g gundam and was hooked from there went on to universal century, I can't say ive seen all iterations of gundam but that's my goal, I just love how its about war and how the bad guys is just a point of view rather than just 1 set....

2.Deathnote/Code Geass= between these for my 2nd slot, I love how intellectual it is, deathnote got me so hooked I just couldn't wait til episode after episode, til it ended(37 episodes) and code geass is as intellectual but with mechs(again I love mech shows) and how lelouch utilized his geass even though he can use it only once a each person, and the story was so compelling...

3.Naruto shippuden= iknow it's overrated but after the first season I wanted to see how he intends to save someone who just does not want to be saved, also, sasuke has been my gave chaffee since the start, the story is deep and full of plot twists I just love it...

Well there's others but these are my top 3 or 4 lol,also note: in America were really limited on anime so there's probablyalot I have yet to see or hear of....
Back to top Go down
Xeico

Xeico

PostSubject: Re: Your Top 3 Favorite Anime and Why   Your Top 3 Favorite Anime and Why I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 6:17 am

1. Black Lagoon = Different, just little bit different

2.Katanagatari = story about sword and a master and some other swords and swords that are not swords

3.To Aru Majutsu no Index = because it is combining science and religion but still remaining fantasy and of course funny
Back to top Go down
Shiori Kimura
Admin
Shiori Kimura

PostSubject: Re: Your Top 3 Favorite Anime and Why   Your Top 3 Favorite Anime and Why I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 12:53 pm

Vicious wrote:

2.Deathnote/Code Geass= between these for my 2nd slot, I love how intellectual it is, deathnote got me so hooked I just couldn't wait til episode after episode, til it ended(37 episodes) and code geass is as intellectual but with mechs(again I love mech shows) and how lelouch utilized his geass even though he can use it only once a each person, and the story was so compelling...

Oooh, Death Note did that to me too. When I watched the first ep, I couldn't stop watching the next ep and the next. I kept wanting to know what's going to happen next. Razz
Back to top Go down
http://flavors.me/shiorikimura
SapphireRouge
Admin
SapphireRouge

PostSubject: Re: Your Top 3 Favorite Anime and Why   Your Top 3 Favorite Anime and Why I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 6:17 am

Clannad

Made me cry manly tears. I loved both the funny and the dramatic parts. I also realllly loved the visuals and the background art since it was so beautiful and often matched the mood of the story. The story was also very compelling to me.

Cross Game

The first episode leaves too much of an impact that you're drawn in to the story. The art itself is simple (80's like) but I really didn't mind.
Its a baseball anime but that really didn't turn me off since baseball is used more as a plot device rather than a central theme.

Nodame Cantabile
At first, I thought anime and classical music just wouldn't work but how wonderfully wrong I was. This anime was really fun to watch and compelling. I loved the music used in the show as well as the story

Back to top Go down
otakunick

otakunick

PostSubject: Re: Your Top 3 Favorite Anime and Why   Your Top 3 Favorite Anime and Why I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 8:16 am

curently my top 3 cunsit of in no real order

clannad(that includs after story):its a great romace

evangelion: created alot of the charter types now used in anime and decunstructed the reguler mecha anime

macross 7: kick butt singing and max giuse from organol macross need i say more

Back to top Go down
http://nicksotakuhome.blogspot.com/
Skyer

Skyer

PostSubject: Re: Your Top 3 Favorite Anime and Why   Your Top 3 Favorite Anime and Why I_icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 1:44 pm

1.Dragon Ball Z
Most because it was the first anime i watched and is the main reason why i started watching anime, and i just supernatural in the mange how they are so strong and all the fantasy that is added in it.

2. Soul Eater
All the funny expresion is one of the main thing i liked there. But i also like the way they fight and how some can transform into weapon.

3. Valkyria Chronicles
Its anime based on a game. But i liked it most because it kinda show how WW2 at some point i liked it realy much how somthing in it is supernatural and how they do the fight.
Back to top Go down
Sono

Sono

PostSubject: Re: Your Top 3 Favorite Anime and Why   Your Top 3 Favorite Anime and Why I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 1:06 pm

1. Fullmetal Alchemist

2. Fruits Basket

3. Honey and Clover

I really liked Fullmetal Alchemist. It had a very interesting story. I'm a big fan of the manga too.

Fruits Basket is one of my favorite shoujo anime/manga. I really enjoyed it a lot. My favorite character is Kyo Souma and Shigure Souma. Lol.

Lastly, Honey and Clover. It's very touching and has a very good story. It's one of the rare josei genres that got popular I think.
Back to top Go down
ShadowSeer19

ShadowSeer19

PostSubject: Re: Your Top 3 Favorite Anime and Why   Your Top 3 Favorite Anime and Why I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 10:55 am

@Sono,

Ooh, Fullmetal Alchemist was good, especially Brotherhood. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sono

Sono

PostSubject: Re: Your Top 3 Favorite Anime and Why   Your Top 3 Favorite Anime and Why I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 1:22 pm

ShadowSeer19 wrote:
@Sono,

Yeah! I loved Brotherhood! They really followed the manga! Smile

The first one was okay too though. ^^
Back to top Go down
ShadowSeer19

ShadowSeer19

PostSubject: Re: Your Top 3 Favorite Anime and Why   Your Top 3 Favorite Anime and Why I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 4:59 pm

Sono wrote:
ShadowSeer19 wrote:
@Sono,

Yeah! I loved Brotherhood! They really followed the manga! Smile

The first one was okay too though. ^^

They should remake other anime like they did with FMA. Like Rurouni Kenshin, which stopped following the manga after the Shishio arc. I'd really like to see the Jinchuu arc in animation.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your Top 3 Favorite Anime and Why   Your Top 3 Favorite Anime and Why I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Your Top 3 Favorite Anime and Why
Page 1 of 1