Meisekimu
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~Your Otaku paradise, where it's too good to be true~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Anime based games

Go down 
+3
Shiori Kimura
Xeico
Vicious
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Vicious

Vicious

Anime based games Empty
PostSubject: Anime based games   Anime based games I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 3:23 am

What's your favorite anime game that you feel captured the essence or your favorite said anime...

I'll start
I love Naruto ultimate ninja storm 2 very fast paced fighter and the boss battles are just explosive and so visually great...

I want to hear your faves...
Back to top Go down
Xeico

Xeico

Anime based games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anime based games   Anime based games I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 6:31 am

i like the dynasty gundam/musou gundam series and i have 1 and 2 but i still need musou gundam 3 PAL version
Back to top Go down
Vicious

Vicious

Anime based games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anime based games   Anime based games I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 6:50 am

I recently bought dynasty warriors Gundam 1, awesome game, I wanted 2 but it's still like $40 so I said I'll just wait til 3 comes out...
Back to top Go down
Xeico

Xeico

Anime based games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anime based games   Anime based games I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 4:28 pm

which platform ps3 or 360. i have both on 360 but multiplayer in both is rubbish because nobody is there
Back to top Go down
Shiori Kimura
Admin
Shiori Kimura

Anime based games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anime based games   Anime based games I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 6:51 pm

Does Pokemon count? Lol.

But I think the game came out first before the anime. Correct me if I'm wrong...
Back to top Go down
http://flavors.me/shiorikimura
Xeico

Xeico

Anime based games Empty
PostSubject: emulators   Anime based games I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 7:53 pm

i have gameboy advance emulator on my USB stick and some ROM games also
Back to top Go down
Vicious

Vicious

Anime based games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anime based games   Anime based games I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 9:46 pm

I got ps3 had the 360 but it's broke(red rings)

I'll count pokemon cuz I love the games, sry but after the first season the show sucked, I play all the old ones on psp, I have yet to play the new ones cuz I dont own a ds, thinking about 3rd for the kingdom hearts but not about to fork out $250 for something handheld...(but pokemon black&white is really appealing to me)
Back to top Go down
Shiori Kimura
Admin
Shiori Kimura

Anime based games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anime based games   Anime based games I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 12:55 pm

Vicious wrote:
I got ps3 had the 360 but it's broke(red rings)

I'll count pokemon cuz I love the games, sry but after the first season the show sucked, I play all the old ones on psp, I have yet to play the new ones cuz I dont own a ds, thinking about 3rd for the kingdom hearts but not about to fork out $250 for something handheld...(but pokemon black&white is really appealing to me)

Oh so you only played till the Leaf Green and Fire Red versions? The ones for the Game Boy advanced.
Back to top Go down
Vicious

Vicious

Anime based games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anime based games   Anime based games I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 1:44 am

Yup Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
SapphireRouge
Admin
SapphireRouge

Anime based games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anime based games   Anime based games I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 6:20 am

I loved the "Super Robot Wars" games. Its a guilty pleasure to use your favorite mechas and upgrade them til they're virtually god-like in battle.
Back to top Go down
Vicious

Vicious

Anime based games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anime based games   Anime based games I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 6:26 am

I also love the srw series, currently I a playing judgement, because of that i opened up to other shows like full metal panic, I hope all others besides alpha gainen and judgement are translated...
Back to top Go down
otakunick

otakunick

Anime based games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anime based games   Anime based games I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 8:19 am

SapphireRouge wrote:
I loved the "Super Robot Wars" games. Its a guilty pleasure to use your favorite mechas and upgrade them til they're virtually god-like in battle.

you and me bolth i have SRW W for my DS been stuk on the last boss for 2 years now lol
Back to top Go down
http://nicksotakuhome.blogspot.com/
SapphireRouge
Admin
SapphireRouge

Anime based games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anime based games   Anime based games I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 7:26 am

There's no SRW with the Gundam 00 units now right?
Back to top Go down
Vicious

Vicious

Anime based games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anime based games   Anime based games I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 7:48 am

Not yet but srwz2 should be coming out this year and featuring the first season of 00, also gurran lagann, and code geass, along with others.....

Plzzz let this game be translated, also from what I gathered it's for the psp...
Back to top Go down
SapphireRouge
Admin
SapphireRouge

Anime based games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anime based games   Anime based games I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 7:50 am

Gurren Lagann! Big Bang attack or something LOL
It's definitely a Super Robot. As for translations, I really hope they do get translated. I hate having to read off a walkthrough just to understand what's going on.
Back to top Go down
Vicious

Vicious

Anime based games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anime based games   Anime based games I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 8:44 am

I usually like to see the story unfold so I never used a walkthrough, which means I only played the two English one (og) and the two translated (alpha gaiden and judgement) but this looks too good not to play
Here is the trailer:
Back to top Go down
Cuperos

Cuperos

Anime based games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anime based games   Anime based games I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 8:21 am

Vicious wrote:
What's your favorite anime game that you feel captured the essence or your favorite said anime...

I'll start
I love Naruto ultimate ninja storm 2 very fast paced fighter and the boss battles are just explosive and so visually great...

I want to hear your faves...

didn't like that, it didn't have enough flashbacks and long drolls of dialogue about how naruto is so unfortunate about being an outcast fox boy with friends that use to bully him and just randomly stopped because they do, in the end causing all the impressionable kids that watch it to gain a warped morality as a result.

you know...FOR KIDS.
Back to top Go down
Shiori Kimura
Admin
Shiori Kimura

Anime based games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anime based games   Anime based games I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 11:37 am

I tried playing that Naruto fighting game for the PS2 before. I forgot what it was called... It was like some years ago.

I'm not a big fan of Anime-based video games... Except Pokemon. Lol.
Back to top Go down
Cuperos

Cuperos

Anime based games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anime based games   Anime based games I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 11:59 am

Shiori Kimura wrote:
I tried playing that Naruto fighting game for the PS2 before. I forgot what it was called... It was like some years ago.

I'm not a big fan of Anime-based video games... Except Pokemon. Lol.

game came first. then the anime/manga

try
eternal fighter zero
galge (the cast is like a mish mash of galge heroines)>anime>eternal fighter zero

or fate: unlimited code
original visual novel>anime>game

the naruto game on ps2 was ok. it had an interesting fighting system and reasonably balanced...but i hated how after u finished most missions the last ones are when u need to grind you money to the max and stuff to get 100%. plus the auto lock on of the attacks made it way too easy.

I'm sure you remember how you do a jump attack and the character you use is pulled towards the enemy. in terms of gaming dynamics that cools but in terms of skill it dumbs it down.

as if stating that naruto fans will never be anyone with a triple digit IQ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=96kgvYw77UM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WwXVGHirzkI

what going to keep an eye on and have bad feelings for is this.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IokPsdnvm98
something about the gameplay footage puts me off. though the new direction with the story was a good idea. I hated the ova;s take on it.

but the game story also screams cliche. i WILL be getting the super limited edition version because of the sweet wrs model....I just hope the money i soend on the game itself was worth every damn penny. because otherwise....i will only see the super awesome model in contempt
Back to top Go down
Vicious

Vicious

Anime based games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anime based games   Anime based games I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 1:10 pm

I've heard so much about the brs game and looks good does anyone know if it will be in English(although I doubt it) also is this based on an Anime???

I have fate unlimited but have yet to play it cuz I've been playing blazeblue ct along with God eaters and Gundam next plus....
Back to top Go down
Cuperos

Cuperos

Anime based games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anime based games   Anime based games I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 8:51 pm

Vicious wrote:
I've heard so much about the brs game and looks good does anyone know if it will be in English(although I doubt it) also is this based on an Anime???

I have fate unlimited but have yet to play it cuz I've been playing blazeblue ct along with God eaters and Gundam next plus....

i asure you unlimited code is much better than blazblue. it flows very seemlessly in comparison

and well brs went in this order

character design by huke>song by ryo>ova by huke>game by sega
Back to top Go down
Vicious

Vicious

Anime based games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anime based games   Anime based games I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 1:16 am

Cuperos wrote:
Vicious wrote:

i asure you unlimited code is much better than blazblue. it flows very seemlessly in comparison

Thx unlimited code is better compared to blazeblue, and I can't stop watching the trailer for brs it look amazing kinda like god eater but is it true it's going to be $120 when it comes out???
Back to top Go down
Cuperos

Cuperos

Anime based games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anime based games   Anime based games I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 8:20 am

Vicious wrote:
Cuperos wrote:
Vicious wrote:

Thx unlimited code is better compared to blazeblue, and I can't stop watching the trailer for brs it look amazing kinda like god eater but is it true it's going to be $120 when it comes out???

that 100 is mostly due to the model that comes with it. if you don't want it buy the normal one which is significantly cheaper
Back to top Go down
SapphireRouge
Admin
SapphireRouge

Anime based games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anime based games   Anime based games I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 2:37 pm

Battle Moon Wars was fun. It's basically SRW but with Type-moon characters
Back to top Go down
Vicious

Vicious

Anime based games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anime based games   Anime based games I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 7:52 pm

SapphireRouge wrote:
Battle Moon Wars was fun. It's basically SRW but with Type-moon characters

Never heard of that, wats that for???
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Anime based games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anime based games   Anime based games I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anime based games
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next