Meisekimu
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~Your Otaku paradise, where it's too good to be true~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The game of three wishes

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cuperos

Cuperos

The game of three wishes Empty
PostSubject: The game of three wishes   The game of three wishes I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 8:16 am

So you are either the wish granter or the wisher maker. You are to tell your story as you play the game.

the rules are simple, there are three wishes to be made and the granter can veto (refuse) two of those wishes.

How you go about introducing this game to the characters is up to you but the recommended template is "there is this legend around here" method.

Genre? no limit. you can go with thriller/horror by corrupting the wish or romantic by making it come true in pleasant and interesting ways, etc.

so if you see yourself as a real writer. Let's see you try and impress me your reader.
Back to top Go down
Shiori Kimura
Admin
Shiori Kimura

PostSubject: Re: The game of three wishes   The game of three wishes I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 9:24 am

Hmm, wait, so we make up our own story with three wishes? Ir we just state the three wishes?

Sorry I got confused. unsure
Back to top Go down
http://flavors.me/shiorikimura
Cuperos

Cuperos

PostSubject: Re: The game of three wishes   The game of three wishes I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 9:25 am

Shiori Kimura wrote:
Hmm, wait, so we make up our own story with three wishes? Ir we just state the three wishes?

Sorry I got confused. unsure

yup write your own story.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The game of three wishes   The game of three wishes I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The game of three wishes
Page 1 of 1