Meisekimu
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~Your Otaku paradise, where it's too good to be true~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sundome: a must read

Go down 
+2
otakunick
Cuperos
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Cuperos

Cuperos

Sundome: a must read Empty
PostSubject: Sundome: a must read   Sundome: a must read I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 4:16 pm

is m rated but its by far not a hentai.

what i noticed is that most male manga readers are a certain archetype and so the majority of males who read this series tend to like it.

but no girl ever seems to "get" it and just put it amongst the things guys fap to.

anyone wanna expand on why this is the case?
Back to top Go down
otakunick

otakunick

PostSubject: Re: Sundome: a must read   Sundome: a must read I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 7:23 am

i wouldint go as far to call this a must read i meen yea its a okay sotry but no ware ner as sum other manga i meen if you whant sumthing along the lines of perverted then id have to say nana to karou would be this ganras must read but to each thare own i gess
Back to top Go down
http://nicksotakuhome.blogspot.com/
Cuperos

Cuperos

PostSubject: Re: Sundome: a must read   Sundome: a must read I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 8:20 am

otakunick wrote:
i wouldint go as far to call this a must read i meen yea its a okay sotry but no ware ner as sum other manga i meen if you whant sumthing along the lines of perverted then id have to say nana to karou would be this ganras must read but to each thare own i gess
i'm not recommending this for hentai valuer
Back to top Go down
otakunick

otakunick

PostSubject: Re: Sundome: a must read   Sundome: a must read I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 10:25 pm

Cuperos wrote:
otakunick wrote:
i'm not recommending this for hentai valuer

my argument still stands nana to kaotu dels with light S&M
Back to top Go down
Shiori Kimura
Admin
Shiori Kimura

PostSubject: Re: Sundome: a must read   Sundome: a must read I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 3:54 pm

Looks like a borderline off ecchi. Nonetheless, seems like an interesting seinen manga.
Back to top Go down
http://flavors.me/shiorikimura
otakunick

otakunick

PostSubject: Re: Sundome: a must read   Sundome: a must read I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 1:54 am

Shiori Kimura wrote:
Looks like a borderline off ecchi. Nonetheless, seems like an interesting seinen manga.

it is iv only read acopel chapters hear and thare but it is good
Back to top Go down
SapphireRouge
Admin
SapphireRouge

PostSubject: Re: Sundome: a must read   Sundome: a must read I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 2:47 pm

Cuperos wrote:

what i noticed is that most male manga readers are a certain archetype and so the majority of males who read this series tend to like it.

but no girl ever seems to "get" it and just put it amongst the things guys fap to.

I think the starting lines give this idea to girls. It seems to be something that guys would be able to relate to more than girls. Women, particularly women who read manga, probably aren't keen on reading a story about men's fantasies but I could be wrong.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sundome: a must read   Sundome: a must read I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 3:50 am

SapphireRouge wrote:
Cuperos wrote:

I think the starting lines give this idea to girls. It seems to be something that guys would be able to relate to more than girls. Women, particularly women who read manga, probably aren't keen on reading a story about men's fantasies but I could be wrong.

I think that depends on the woman though. There are some who don't mind.
Back to top Go down
https://meisekimu.forumotion.com
lovekawakawaii

lovekawakawaii

PostSubject: Re: Sundome: a must read   Sundome: a must read I_icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 10:16 am

woot
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sundome: a must read   Sundome: a must read I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sundome: a must read
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Meisekimu :: All About Japanese Media :: Manga Discussion-
Jump to: