Meisekimu
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~Your Otaku paradise, where it's too good to be true~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Who the hell do you think I am?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Cuperos

Cuperos

Who the hell do you think I am? Empty
PostSubject: Who the hell do you think I am?   Who the hell do you think I am? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 9:24 am

Cuperos here, 1st year uni student doing film and creative writing.

my experties lie in moe and romance as my writing but i look into a diverse range of forms and genres because romance is a universal thing that can sneak into anything

that and as a counter balance i love all things awesome.

in terms of taste, i always question the definition of "good" as i critically look into many facets of many series and THINK why this show is good and how i can write a far superior story. I got so much animu theory in my head i could probably run a whole module on it.

Hence i hate shows full of cliches and love the spoof, parody and satire of famous genres (because it takes actual knowledge and writing ability to achieve these things).

For example
invader zim
desert punk
dokuro chan
gurren laggan
Back to top Go down
Shiori Kimura
Admin
Shiori Kimura

PostSubject: Re: Who the hell do you think I am?   Who the hell do you think I am? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 9:32 am

You finally made your intro thread. Razz

Welcome to the forum! Welcome

And wow, film and creative writing! If you write stories, I'll be glad to read some of them. Hehe.
Back to top Go down
http://flavors.me/shiorikimura
Vicious

Vicious

PostSubject: Re: Who the hell do you think I am?   Who the hell do you think I am? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 9:40 am

Now I officially say welcome....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who the hell do you think I am?   Who the hell do you think I am? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who the hell do you think I am?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Meisekimu :: Welcome to Meisekimu :: Welcome Newbies-
Jump to: