Meisekimu
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~Your Otaku paradise, where it's too good to be true~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Pirates of the Caribbean

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Shiori Kimura
Admin
Shiori Kimura

Pirates of the Caribbean Empty
PostSubject: Pirates of the Caribbean   Pirates of the Caribbean I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 4:08 pm

So, who else LOVES these movies? I love you

When I watched the first movie, I wanted to marry Jack Sparrow. Lol.
Back to top Go down
http://flavors.me/shiorikimura
Xeico

Xeico

PostSubject: Re: Pirates of the Caribbean   Pirates of the Caribbean I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 2:14 am

im more into tom clancy movies: like The Hunt for Red October
Back to top Go down
Vicious

Vicious

PostSubject: Re: Pirates of the Caribbean   Pirates of the Caribbean I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 8:07 am

O pirates of the carribean is really good, the second left a cliffhanger I never seen the 3rd but going to cuz another one is supposed be in the works...

The japanese deathnote is awesome, really captured how l looks, could have done better on loght but all in all it was good, kinda seemed like the rushed the ending, Speaking of which I have heard rumors of a deathnote remake with zac effron as light plus I know a Dmc movies is already in the making...

Back to top Go down
Shiori Kimura
Admin
Shiori Kimura

PostSubject: Re: Pirates of the Caribbean   Pirates of the Caribbean I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 8:03 pm

^Lol, hey guys wait, this thread is about Pirates of the Caribbean only. unsure

Well, I'll just let it slide for now, since this is the only thread in this section. Haha!
Back to top Go down
Vicious

Vicious

PostSubject: Re: Pirates of the Caribbean   Pirates of the Caribbean I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 8:17 pm

Whoops sry...:D

Yea jack sparrow stole the movie to the point where I didn't care about any other character especially elizibeth, looking back hard to believe it's a Disney movie...
Back to top Go down
Shiori Kimura
Admin
Shiori Kimura

PostSubject: Re: Pirates of the Caribbean   Pirates of the Caribbean I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 8:36 pm

Vicious wrote:
Whoops sry...:D

Yea jack sparrow stole the movie to the point where I didn't care about any other character especially elizibeth, looking back hard to believe it's a Disney movie...

Lol. Yeah, same here. I couldn't believe it was a Disney movie either. It looked too er.. violent or something for Disney. Lol.

The fourth movie's coming soon too, and there's no more Elizabeth Swann and Will Turner. Razz
Back to top Go down
Vicious

Vicious

PostSubject: Re: Pirates of the Caribbean   Pirates of the Caribbean I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 9:34 pm

Yessss cut the characters I don't care for....
Back to top Go down
SapphireRouge
Admin
SapphireRouge

PostSubject: Re: Pirates of the Caribbean   Pirates of the Caribbean I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 7:20 am

I'm always amused by Jack's drunk-like mannerisms. I hope to see more of his slyness and cunning on the 4th movie. He should be pirate king or something.
Back to top Go down
Shiori Kimura
Admin
Shiori Kimura

PostSubject: Re: Pirates of the Caribbean   Pirates of the Caribbean I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 8:58 am

SapphireRouge wrote:
I'm always amused by Jack's drunk-like mannerisms. I hope to see more of his slyness and cunning on the 4th movie. He should be pirate king or something.

Well, he's a pirate LORD. Does that count? Razz
Back to top Go down
Vicious

Vicious

PostSubject: Re: Pirates of the Caribbean   Pirates of the Caribbean I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 9:04 am

Shiori Kimura wrote:
SapphireRouge wrote:

Well, he's a pirate LORD. Does that count? Razz

As Jack would say......aye....lol
Back to top Go down
Shiori Kimura
Admin
Shiori Kimura

PostSubject: Re: Pirates of the Caribbean   Pirates of the Caribbean I_icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 4:51 pm

Anyone watch On Stranger Tides?

I personally enjoyed it. Razz
Back to top Go down
ShadowSeer19

ShadowSeer19

PostSubject: Re: Pirates of the Caribbean   Pirates of the Caribbean I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 10:58 am

My avatar speaks all.

On Stranger Tides was awesome. I don't care what critics say. Lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pirates of the Caribbean   Pirates of the Caribbean I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pirates of the Caribbean
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Meisekimu :: General Discussions :: Movies-
Jump to: