Meisekimu
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~Your Otaku paradise, where it's too good to be true~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

lets talk about shonens big three

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
otakunick

otakunick

lets talk about shonens big three Empty
PostSubject: lets talk about shonens big three   lets talk about shonens big three I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 8:31 am

witch ones do you read witch ones your favret i myself read all three thow bleach and naruto i rely only read because i cant drop them at this pont spent to much time on them may as well stick with it to the end and i love one piece
Back to top Go down
http://nicksotakuhome.blogspot.com/
Vicious

Vicious

PostSubject: Re: lets talk about shonens big three   lets talk about shonens big three I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 8:45 am

As far as reading I only read Naruto shippuden(Sasuke FTW!!!) and watch the new episodes online as for bleach I used to read the manga but just stopped, I kinda actually just got back into bleach, and one piece I just never really got into....
Back to top Go down
otakunick

otakunick

PostSubject: Re: lets talk about shonens big three   lets talk about shonens big three I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 9:59 am

in my persanol opinyon one piece id the best of the three kubo is just lazy when it comes to bleach and naruto well lets just say its rely obveus it was origanoly sapost to be a manga about wizards with all the BS its been pulling
Back to top Go down
Vicious

Vicious

PostSubject: Re: lets talk about shonens big three   lets talk about shonens big three I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 10:28 am

Thb I couldn't get into one piece cuz toonami was cut...
Back to top Go down
otakunick

otakunick

PostSubject: Re: lets talk about shonens big three   lets talk about shonens big three I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 11:55 pm

yea and the erly part of the manga is hard to get thew but once you get the the jurny to alabasta arc it becumes great and keeps geting better
Back to top Go down
Vicious

Vicious

PostSubject: Re: lets talk about shonens big three   lets talk about shonens big three I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 3:49 am

When naruto shippiden is over I'll get into one piece...
Back to top Go down
SapphireRouge
Admin
SapphireRouge

PostSubject: Re: lets talk about shonens big three   lets talk about shonens big three I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 7:24 am

One Piece!!! My favorite out of the three!
2nd is Naruto.
There's no third (LOL)

I just love the humor and strength development of One Piece. Even during serious fights, there's something funny that will come up
Back to top Go down
otakunick

otakunick

PostSubject: Re: lets talk about shonens big three   lets talk about shonens big three I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 9:42 pm

SapphireRouge wrote:
One Piece!!! My favorite out of the three!
2nd is Naruto.
There's no third (LOL)

I just love the humor and strength development of One Piece. Even during serious fights, there's something funny that will come up
and this is why oda is better then kubo well that and the fact oda acholy draws backgrounds
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: lets talk about shonens big three   lets talk about shonens big three I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

lets talk about shonens big three
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Meisekimu :: All About Japanese Media :: Manga Discussion-
Jump to: